Picture yourself sunning on the white sand beaches of Southern Thailand, home to some of the world’s best. Chumphon is located right on the shore, and is a popular jumping off point for the trifecta of island hopping: Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, where the Full Moon Party is held. However, it’s proximity to these popular islands means Chumphon is largely untouched by the tourist trail, and you just might have the long, sandy beaches all to yourself. From your volunteer teaching location in Paknam Lang Suan district in one of the area’s best primary schools, you can teach by day and explore by night.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1-4 month teaching placement in Thailand
- FREE airport pickup and first night in hotel
- FREE next-day transfer to Paknam Lang Suan
- FREE accommodation
- Teach English to young children in one of the best primary schools in the area
- Visa assistance*
- An opportunity to explore Thailand!
- Optional organized tours of nearby sites such as a Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan or trips to Koh Tao, Turtle Island (not included in the fee).
- A perfect location for island hopping to some of Thailand’s best beach destinations
*Volunteers pay for visa, flight and meals.
The world awaits you.”
Volunteers teach approximately 15 hours per week between 8:00 and 16:00.
No degree or teaching certificate required, but applicants must have a fluency in English and a desire to live in and learn about Thai culture.
1-month = $899 USD
2-months = $1,050 USD
3-months = $1,199 USD
4-months = $1,350 USD
You’ll stay in a home stay near the school, offering you the best cultural experience! It’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture, the language and family.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us to request an application and please include the following:
- a brief cover letter
GET MORE INFORMATION HERE: